Sunday 31 January 2010

Well here i am again.........

Back with a PLAN as promised!!!
I have planned my food for monday so far will do the rest tonight and i aim to blog every day and report my menu......1- to encourage me to blog and 2- keep myslef motivated!!

I have planned my excercise regime however it is as follows:

Monday: Wii 45mins & 30 mins Ex Dvd or Swimming if i can get a sitter.
Tuesday: Wii 45mins, Gym 30 mins.
Wednesday: Wii 45mins, Gym 30mins.
Thursday: Wii 45mins & Swimming or Ex Dvd if i can't get sitter.
Friday: Wii 45mins, Gym 30mins.
Saturday: Wii 45mins, Gym 30mins.
Sunday:Wii 45 mins plus either a long walk/swimming with the kids.
{might be hard by myself}.

On top of that i am going to try and walk as much as i possibly can weather permitting.
I do have my brother coming to stay from saturday coming though so it might be a little tricky or even easier with sitters etc, so we will see how it goes every night i will report what exactly i have done.
Monday's menu will be :-

After weigh in{brekkie} - 100g Grapes/Go ahead Oat cake = 2.5pt
Lunch - Tesco sarnie/a pkt of ww crisp bakes & an Apple = 6.5pt
Dinner - Garlic chicken & pasta/side salad, ww ice cream pud = 10pt
Leaving me with 3pts for a treat or to save.

Sounds ok in theory let's hope it pays off next weigh in!!

See you tomorrow with my next installment of my weekly food diary!

Kelly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment