Thursday 27 August 2009

Accomplishments to date....

Well i had weigh in last night, Lost 2.5lb which took me to a total loss on ww of 49lb exactly ............oh how i do detest those half's but i guess every half counts! So that entitled me to another 
silver 7.......YAYYYYYY!!
Love em they make my card all pretty LOL . On an even brighter note it means i'm only 1lb away from getting my 50lb certificate. Also got my 5% sticker as i should of got it at 15.5 seemingly 3 weigh ins ago i didnt notice that either. Will get my 10% at 14.9 i think if i worked it out correctly. So that is in 7lb time,fingers crossed i can get it before my holiday on  22nd September. Will miss weigh in that week should be on the 23rd but will weigh in on 30th day after i return from Palma Nova...........Hopefully i will have lost im going to try and be really really good!!
At Least i WILL be in the 14's for my hol so im happy bout that  =0) 

Was a lil happy last night after weigh in....whilst being weighed and talking to carol {my leader}, mum piped up lighter than me now for the first time...........i just replied in a very long time!!!
Mum is 17st summat has been slightly lighter though, and for prob all my secondary school life i was heavier than her but not any more. I think she was slightly envious but happy for me aswell because she know's how hard i have worked!
I seem to be looking at my family members and trying to surpass there actual weight lol giving myself sneeky targets thats the competetiveness in me creeping out LOL. 
Have so far caught up with and run past.......:
My Aunt {19st ish}
Cousin Emma  {18st ish}
Mum {17st ish}
Brother {16st ish}
Step-dad {Late 15st ish}
Next in line is my Nan & Cousin Gemma {although she is watching what she eats} think they are in early 15's & mid 14's.
In case you hadn't noticed majority of my family is either overweight or obese think it is a mixture of lifestyle and Family Gene's thanks grundy LOL .

Bring it on i say................ haha sorry so motivated at the moment hope it lasts! x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment