Friday 28 August 2009

Not feeling so great ..............

Well today is friday WAHOO!!!

Woke with a really bad headache probably due to not sleeping very well yet again, having trouble getting to sleep even though i am physically tired. I don't know why though not like i do anything that strenuous during the day really. Hope it isn't stress related though as i kno my damn skin will probably flare up {granuloma annulare}.

Prob a mixture of anxiousness/excitement.
My boyfriend has been so generous to me..... over the last few months especially.
Bought me a new leather suite, taking me on holiday in september & just brought me a new car. Have this over whelming feeling of undeservedness {if that is such a word}. :0(


The girls are going to stay with their Nana {EX's Mother!} tonight until tuesday morning..........So it will be just me and my bub at home til then. With it being Bank hol weekend bound to be something we can do. Might even get on with all this half finished decorating that i have LOL.

Going to collect my new car tomorrow ,will be nice to be able to get out and about again.With 3 kids it is a struggle sometimes especially with shopping..............and my girls are not the most obedient at times{most of the time LOL}!!!

Missing Colin like crazy these days wish there wasn't such a long distance between us. Would be able to see more of each other then........God dammit i feel like poo today!! :0(

Oh yes............had a sneeky peak earlier lil early i know considering was only weighed on wed night but says im in the 14's already!!! But we will see on wed last weigh in before kids go back to school, was aiming to lose a stone whilst on hols. I was 15.11 before broke up and am 'officially' 15.2 now so that is 9lb.......don't think i'll make that stone somehow LOL. 5lb is a lil to adventurous but if i get as close as possible is still pretty good going!

No comments:

Post a Comment