Thursday 31 December 2009

Weigh in RESULT!

Went to weigh in and had actually managed a STS this week!
Am very happy with that..........although i came back from weigh in and had pizza from pizza hut...but i always have a treat after weigh in. lol
I can now draw a line under that week and crack on with the year ahead!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got myself some low fat brown bread and skimmed milk in to restart today on the best start possible i think i seriously need to sit and plan my meals ahead i had a really good loss when i did that before. 
Had my brekkie had some weetabix with skimmed milk and a tsp of sugar...i can do with not having semi milk but not sugar too one or the other, although i do usually use sweetner but i have run out.......used it all in my chutney over xmas lol.
Also got myself a Ugo panini at the shop...it is a chicken and mozarella one with a olive tapenade but the bread is a tom & herb type.........looks lush just not to sure if olives are for me!!!
Works out at 5.5 points for it so not to bad really. Fill up on a salad aswell will do me for  lunch one day. Will let you know how it tastes..............

The weather outside looks horrible wet n cold to be precise..........the good thing is i have my lovely man here to celebrate new year with. Not sure if we are going out or anything as yet either way it will be lovely.......just cuddling up on the sofa is nice with Col can't beat that feeling of safety in his grasp.......Mmmmmm am very lucky!! :0)


Right, before my thoughts drift off to how happy i am these days...............i would like to wish everyone a VERY happy new year, hope 2010 brings you all what you wish for and so much more!!
Now i am off to go on the wii fit for a good half hour then get dressed......that's if i dont get way layed into crawling back into bed with my good man lol !
Have a good one guys........see you in 2010........happy ,healthy and hopefully thinner!!
Kelly x

1 comment:

  1. Well done Kelly on your STS over Christmas. Well done. Happy New Year and enjoy whatever you do to see it in :o))) x

    ReplyDelete