Wednesday 30 December 2009

Time for an update.........

well i havent been motivated in my thoughts as to what to mention off late or rather how to word it. I have had a good stint at the gym although it has been shut since 23rd Nov and doesn't reopen until 2nd Jan, so in that time my excercise has been pretty non existent.......cant even seem to clock up 1 BP let alone 1/2 of one on my pedometer at the moment. Think the bad snow and icy weather we have had may have been a major contributing factor............although that said i'm not entirely sure that it has been picking up my steps properly because my waist band had become a tad loose i have bought myself some new trousers now so fingers crossed all is well if not i shall buy one of the new pedometers i seen advertised on my monthly pass leaflet.
Oh yes......I had my 1st assessment at the gym on the 27th Nov my results are below:
                                Was:                                      Now:                         Diff:

Bust                     41 1/4"                                      41 "                            - 1/4"

Waist                   39"                                            37"                              - 2"

Abdomen            52"                                            49"                              - 3"

Hips                     51.5"                                         50"                              -1.5"

R thigh                30"                                           29"                               - 1"

L thigh                30.5                                          29.5"                            -1"

R arm                 18 1/4"                                     18"                               - 1"

L arm                  18.5"                                        18"                               - 1"

Total loss in 10 Weeks: 9.5 "..........................Fantastic!!!



       
      I weighed 15st 1lb at start but weighed 14st 13 at my Assessment..........should of been more but went on holday and put a fair whack on onlt to lose it again. So all in all i was very pleased not as good as a lady on a previous post but still a fair out come for me. So now i am ready to knuckle down as the new year approaches.
I recently got into a new size bottoms of which makes me roughly the same all over  size18!!!!


I currently weigh 14 st 10 lb : 1 lb away from a 4 stone loss at ww, but 5st 8lb loss in total.

I have weigh in , in a cpl of hours first one after crimbo..................will do well to have maintained but expect to have probably put on 1lb or so. Which is very minimal as i havent really splurged as much i could of will update with my loss later!
Am setting myself some mini goals 1 of which will be to be in 13's by my 30th Birthday 2nd March, aim to do this by excercising loads and being sensible with my food choices.......... the rest i will list individually in the margin!



So then 2010 is fast approaching i have been thinking about what i would like to achieve:
* Get to goal..........9st 11lb 
* Find myself a job
* Keep going and enjoying the gym at least 4 times a week
* To use my wii fit games more
* Walk and get more socially active

Well that's all for now.........catch ya in a bit!
Kelly x

No comments:

Post a Comment