Wednesday 4 November 2009

Weigh in went well!!!

Well i went to weigh in tonight as i usually do on a wednesday, and am pleased to report a 1.5lb loss. Which is good considering i put that much on the week before lol. So am now 
15 st 5 lb {AGAIN!!}
If i keep going at the same rate as i have for the last week i should be good for that lovely dress i so want to wear this christmas. Has some great news today for the first time in about 6 years my mum actually has christmas off, so long as the other cook doesn't now pull a sicky or hand in her notice .Which fingers crossed will not happen. I love christmas and it will be different this year as there have been a few changes in the family with living arrangements. Know doubt it will be good either way. As it will be with the people i love the most my 3 gorgeous daughters!! :0)
Any way i hope to lose another 1-2 lb next week as i am starting another challenge that runs from 9th november though to and inclusive of the 4th january 2010 {9 weigh ins}
So that said i am estimating my loss to be between 9 and 18 lb. Realistically i am going to aim for 9lb though. fingers crossed i do it!!!

I sooooooo want this now more than ever........please be kind to me next week scales!!!

2 comments:

  1. We're having my Mum over this Christmas and my 6 year old sister. It will be the first time I've spent it with her since I moved out 8 years ago. So looking forward to that.

    Well done on your weight loss and I'm sure those scales will be kind to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks clare and there was i thinking i was blethering away to myself HaHa!!! x

    ReplyDelete